Counselling and addiction services for individuals, couples and families.
- Are you struggling with something emotional?
- Are your thoughts overwhelming you?
- Do you need some extra support?
- Are you worried about a family members addiction? Not sure what to do next?
- Is there problems in your relationship? Do you both need some help to move forward?
- Is a family member in danger because of their addiction? Are they in denial and refusing help? A planned Intervention could be the way to go before it goes too far…
I work with Individuals; Couples and Families from my counselling office in Cork City Centre, Ireland and via Skype worldwide. I understand that life can be very busy so I have therapy sessions available during the daytime; in the evening or on Saturday mornings. I have over 6 years counselling experience in residential rehabs in UK; South Africa; Thailand and Malaysia and I am trained to Masters Degree level. I use an integrative therapeutic model giving significant importance to the counselling relationship. I have worked with many different client and family groups over the years. The service is confidential and tailored to your specific needs.
Certified Addiction Interventionist
I will coach; guide and support your family to get your ‘addicted’ person (who is currently refusing or denying help) into a treatment programme via a planned professional Intervention. I will then personally escort them to the treatment facility you decide upon. The belief that an addict must hit rock bottom himself or herself is wrong. Interventions can bring about change before it is too late. Interventions must be planned in detail and can take a lot of time and planning. My Intervention services are available worldwide. Costs vary according to complexity of the specific situation and location (see Interventions page).
Call me now on +353 (0) 89 707 3362 for an informal and no obligation discussion or email email@example.com